Microsoft’s Office Insider program lets Office users test early builds on Microsoft’s productivity suite.
This includes early builds on iOS and Android, and today Microsoft added Outlook to the Insider Program on iOS, letting Insiders give feedback on Microsoft’s popular email and calendar app on their iPhones and iPads.
The program uses Apple’s Testflight service, which means spaces are limited.
To join before it fills up:
- Install the TestFlight App on your iOS devices.
- Click the following links on your iOS device:
- Word – https://aka.ms/iOSInsiderWord
- Excel – https://aka.ms/iOSInsiderExcel
- PowerPoint – https://aka.ms/iOSInsiderPowerPoint
- OneNote – https://aka.ms/iOSInsiderOneNote
- Outlook – https://aka.ms/iOSInsiderOutlook
- Click OPEN on the top right to open the page in the TestFlight app.
- In the TestFlight app, click Accept and then Install.
- Clicking on the link while not having TestFlight installed will take you to a page with instructions and a link to install TestFlight.
- Clicking on the link on a non-iOS device will take you to a page with information on how to get the beta apps.
- You cannot have both Production and Insider versions of the app. So when installing through TestFlight if you have the production version it will notify you that it needs to uninstall the current app to get the Insider Version.